I am working on a project to create an anthology of the history of street medicine and seeking contributions. This anthology will be published and distributed as a benefit for participating Street Medic collectives.
I am looking for:
– personal essays about participating in the medics
– how you were helped by a medic
– action report-backs/narratives
– stories about individual collectives
– street medic magic tricks
– creative, exciting or funny additions
Please e-mail submissions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Anonymous submissions are accepted. Please do not submit any content identifying individuals without their explicit permission. Also, please keep anti-oppression/street medic values, patient confidentiality and good security culture high priorities.
Deadline for submissions: March 29, 2012